My Goals, Dream, and Character

My name is Shabrina Putri Fitriyani. I was born in December 7, 2002. I'm 16 years old. I have a family, my parents, two brothers and me, the last daughter in the family.

The privilege being last child is spoiled by my parents but not always, because actually i really dont want get spoiled by my parents, its seems like too childish to me. My parents always angry to me too, because my behavior, lazy. I really really lazy to moved, even stretch my body especially on sunday. But sometimes i got ambitious when my friends doing something, and i dont. in that case, i feel like 'why my friends do something and i dont?' after that, theres something that cheer me up to do something, and i think that is my strength.

About my hobbies, i have a lot of hobby. Like watching movies, watching youtube. i really really loves perspective people content in youtube. its just makes me to open my mind, that there so many kind of people and i have to appreciate it.

Still about my hobbies, i really like listening to music. I still dont understand why i love all the genre of the music, like Pop, Rnb, Indie, rock, k-pop , even j-pop. But if you ask about my idols, Twenty One Pilots its the answer! i really really love all of the songs of twenty one pilots.

Moved on to achievement. Talking about my achievement, actually i'm not really clever, have many talents. But, i won a fashion contest when i was elementary school and im really shook at that moment. I was join a Biology Olimpyc and i didnt won, but for me its a big achievement.

My goals in 2019 are stop procastinating, use phone less, save more, spend less. Spend less on people and more on myself like treat myself better because before you treat people better you have to treat yourself first, right? I really need to treat myself, because last year i feel like i really hate myself, i feel like i dont have a potention to be a successful person. i feel insecure about myself and that impact really bad to me.

And last, about my dream. I really want to go to best university outhere, but im still clueess about insitute that i will take. Even im still clueless about my future and myself. But, i wanna be a useful, helpful, meaningful person for other people, for society in the future. Amen.

Thats all! All about myself and everything. thank u for reading, see you soon!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer