Discussion Resume


Group 1 - Human contact can make orangutan died

Pros: 
o   Tourist should’ve stayed 10 meters away from orangutan
o   Tourist might bring disease
Cons:
o   There are more factors than just human contact
o   Tourist can’t avoid meeting orangutans
My opinion:
o   I’m in con team, because there are a lot of factors that contributed the death of orangutan, not just human contact.

Group 2 - Girl Was Sexually Assaulted In Depok

Pros: 
o   The police should’ve follow the case despite the girl didn’t report
o   The girl was traumatized, so she just couldn’t tell anyone else about her case.
Cons:
o   The police are not to blame since they have to follow procedure
My opinion:
-          I think the police should investigate the case immediately since the story is already viral in social media. Even though the girl reporting or not.

Group 3 - Legalization of Underage Marriage

Pros: 
o   It gives more time to plan their adulthood
o   It avoids free sex since they’re legally married
Cons:
o   The child isn’t ready biologically, emotionally, and psychologically
o   Childhood moments are cut short due to marriage responsibility
My opinion:
-          I’m in con team, because after married there are many problems that we have to face it and I’m not sure they can solve it with underage

Group 5 - Psychological Test for Driving License is Just a Formality

Pros: 
o   It took a very long time
o   The test is on paper which might be inaccurate
Cons:
o   There are a lot of drivers who can’t control their emotions
o   Psychological test will control their behavior and concentration
My opinion:
-          I feel like psychological test is very important. It’s dangerous if there are people that mentally unable to drive are still getting driver license.

Group 6 - Community for Transgender Who Struggled to Get a Job

Pros: 
o   Transgender can socialize with their peers
o   This community will help trans people make a living
Cons:
o   Transgender are not being thankful to God for their own body
o   They can’t get a job and they should just accept it since company refuse to hire people with gender ambiguity
My opinion:
-          I feel like, we should let transgender people live their life, because they have their own life and everyone deserved to be happy and it’s not fair when we don’t let them live.

Group 7 - Zoning Policy Resistance from Parents and Students

Pros: 
o   Students won’t be tired to go to school because school is near their home
o   There will be no “favorite school” and all school will be equal
Cons:
o   Not all area in Indonesia has a school nearby
o   Students would accept getting a school that is very far away from their home if that’s the school they want
My opinion:
-          I think every student want to go to school that have good facilities, best teacher, and have A accreditation. If the student get good grade, but the student can’t get into good school because zoning policy, I think it’s not fair and it’s unfortunate that good student can’t get into best school.

Group 8 - Green Project for ASIAN Games Still Less Maximum

Pros: 
o   Indonesia still has forest fire
o   They should’ve prepared it further
Cons:
o   It’s impossible to change Indonesia in such a short time
o   Anytime is a good time to make Indonesia a better place
My opinion:
-          I think the government could’ve put more effort for this Green Project. Even though it’s true that it’s kind of impossible for Indonesia to change in a short time

Thoughts on the song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script

·         Offer: May I help you to makes the girl come back to you?
·         Suggestion: I think the man should move on as soon as possible
·         My Opinion: I feel like this man needs help because I’m afraid if the man doesn’t move on as soon as possible he will waste his time to waiting the girl that doesn’t in love with him again. Just move on, there are still many girls who are better than her.

Komentar

Postingan Populer