My Last Holiday

So i went to some place that i didnt know where it is. I sat on the beach while looking at the sunset. So beautiful, this is the best holiday ever in my life but suddenly someone pushed my back and "BRUKK". I woke up. this is just a dream. and then, i got out of the bed and doing activities as usual. I hope my dreams came true.

The real story of my last holiday, i just hang out with friends, and then watched a movies with my family. So i think in here i just wanna tell you my favorite activities on holiday. First,  sometimes i stayed up late, and played games online with my friends. i always played werewolf in mobile phone with friends, eventhought it was simple, i still enjoyed it.

And then, in one day, i played with friends in taman hutan raya (TAHURA). if you dont know where it was, it was in dago pakar. in there, we climbed up to the waterfall, my legs were numb, because my friend and I walked almost 10 km. we just like in adventure, and it was fun.
and the last, i went to cilegon which my aunt lives there. even thought just one day in there, but i'm happy and glad to met again with my aunt and my cousin.

Maybe my vacation was usual, just like other people do. but this holiday means a lot to me, I can played with my old friends, strengthen relationship with my family. Holiday is not only giving pleasure, but giving me benefits as well.

well thats my last holiday,i hope you like it! xoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer