All about myself


Hello, my name is Shabrina Putri Fitriyani, you can call me shabrina. now i'm going to introduce myself. i have born and grown up in Bandung. right now, i'm studying at sman 3 Bandung. as for family, i have two brothers. All my brothers already have jobs. My father works at Telkom but now he is retired. My mother has been taking care of house hold.
if you want to know about me deeper,please keep reading this. so i am friendly person, i like to talking with friends. i'm also a bit nag and i can't keep quiet all day. i'm also have bad habits. i'm lazy girl. why i call myself a lazy girl,because i love sleeping. i dont know how many time i spend to sleep.

Next, its about my hobby. I'm interested in many things such is watching movies, listening music, and sometimes i love reading novels. My hobbies can also be a practice to me, example for learn english. this is how i improve my english lesson.

So i have unique personality, more exactly freak personality. i can be a quiet girl but i can be a sassy girl. i feel like i have two personality. its weird. And then, i cant sleep without bolsters. So sometimes if i'm in holiday, and i stay the night at hotel. i can't sleep at hotel because there is not any bolsters and thats kinda annoying. And the last, many people who ask me why i dont really like a sauce. and i said i dont know because its taste weird.

the last is my passion. I love art, and i want to be a designer but i cant draw. i know its weird, "why do you want to be a designer but you cant draw?" my friends always ask me like this, and that's always makes me sad and little dissapointed to myself. but my parents always support me, they said that i can be designer like i want with hard work, but after that i change my passion. right now i want to be a photographer. besides i love art, i love an aesthetic things. so my cousin said that i can be a photographer if you like an aesthetic things, and that makes me happy and have a spirit again to reach my goals which is want to be a photographer.

So thats it, all about myself. i hope you love it. see you!! xoxo

Komentar

Postingan Populer